What times are available for me to bring my camper?
- Friday, July 21st: 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday, July 22nd: 9am - 9pm
- Sunday, July 23rd: 9am - 6pm
- Monday, July 24th: 4pm - 8pm
- Tuesday, July 25th: 4pm - 8pm
- Wednesday, July 26th: 4pm - 8pm
- Thursday, July 27th: 10am - 9pm
- Friday, July 28th: 8am - 9pm
- Saturday, July 29th: 8am - 9pm
Does the Ruckus enforce a Clear Bag Policy?
Yes, there is a clear bag policy. Here's what you are allowed to bring into the show:
- 1 bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and that does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- 1 small clutch bag or purse, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap – no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
All bags are subject to search.
What shuttle services to and from nearby campgrounds/hotels are available?
Springbrook State Park
The cost is $20/person for each day it's taken.
You'll pay when you get picked up at Springbrook.
Pick ups begin the same time as when the show starts each day.