Watering Hole - Presented by Busch Light
Guthrie's River Ruckus, along with Busch Light, is excited to announce the addition of the Watering Hole for the 10th Annual Guthrie's River Ruckus. Located just south of the main concert area, come and enjoy some great outdoor activities Friday and Saturday, as well as a free concert Thursday (as long as you have a ticket to enter the grounds for Friday and/or Saturday).
We know the river is a blast at the Ruckus, but with our 10th year upon us, we wanted to begin offering more to do during the day on LAND! This year we are expanding the area where the Thursday night show was last year. Beau Braswell and Cody Hicks will get the Watering Hole kicked off on Thursday night, July 26th! It will remain open Friday and Saturday during the day, and right now, the following activities are confirmed:
- Bar full of ice cold drinks being served by your favorite bartenders from Beer Can Alley Des Moines
- Food court with a large variety of foods from sweets to steaks
- Mechanical Bull
- Large tent with chairs to relax in
- DJ that will take requests all day playing your favorite music
- Giant pong, Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4
- Bags Tournament
- Photo opportunities with the artists performing that night
- Corona - "Find your Beach" (more info below)
- Angry Orchard - "Angry Mullet" (more info below)
- Toxic Meltdown (more info below)
Corona - "Find your Beach"
River Ruckus and Corona want you to “Find your Beach” and meet Jake Owen! Come to the Watering Hole, Saturday of Ruckus at 2pm in your best “Find your beach” themed attire with up to 3 friends. The group who has the most creative/fun attire will win a meet and greet before Jake hits the stage! Sea you at the Watering Hole! Yeah Buoy!
Angry Orchard - "Angry Mullet"
Want a chance to meet the man, the myth, and the legend behind the rocking mullet, Joe Diffie?! We think you should “Mullet” over and head to the Watering Hole at 2pm on Friday of the River Ruckus for the Angry Orchard “Angry Mullet” competition. Best Mullet wins a meet and greet!
What's Toxic Meltdown?
We're not sure exactly how to describe it, but this looks AWESOME!